If a toilet is “high efficiency,” flushing twice to clear the contents isn’t exactly efficient. TOTO’s rigorous flushing performance testing methods have proven to be more extensive than current industry standards, helping to ensure outstanding one-flush performance and true water savings.
High Efficiency Toilets (HETs) should be able to flush using at least 20% less water than is mandated by law and should not need to be flushed more than once to do their job. They should require minimal cleaning with environmentally unfriendly detergents. They should flush quietly. They should be user friendly and comfortable. And they should be available in a wide variety of design styles that fit with the existing (or future) bathroom décor. These are the guiding principles that drive our design of high-performance, High Efficiency TOTO Toilets.
TOTO offers more HET choices than any other manufacturer.
TOTO High Efficiency Flushing Technologies
TOTO engineers have devised a revolutionary way to harness the power
of water and gravity to create a more powerful 1.28 GPF flush that maximizes cleaning action. Using two nozzles (instead of rim holes), water can be used more efficiently for a better rim and bowl wash, while directing more water to the siphon, for a more powerful flush.
Double Cyclone features:
- Hole-free rim design means less trapped dirt and bacteria. and that means less cleaning.
- The dual-nozzle water propulsion system allows more water to be directed to the siphon.
Unlike pressure assist toilets, which can be noisy and are made with more complicated moving parts, E-Max is a simple, elegant and quiet solution for effectively flushing 1.28 gallons. Utilizing the same proven engineering as our legendary one-flush performance 1.6 GPF G-Max Flushing System, the 1.28 GPF E-Max reinforces TOTO’s performance reputation, while offering an additional water savings of 20%.
- Wide 3" flush valve provides a quick, consistent and powerful flush.
- Large 2-1/8" trapway is glazed to optimize waste passage.
- Pilot operated fill valve ensures quiet operation and a clean shutoff at any water pressure.
- Extra-large siphon jet works in conjunction with the large glazed trapway; the siphon jet pulls away waste with incredible force.
||The TOTO Dual-Max Flushing System is the leading choice for dual flush performance and conservation. Traditionally, dual flush toilets sacrificed either performance or conservation. Our goal was to optimize water conservation and set a high bar in flushing performance.
- Allows you to select the appropriate amount of water usage from 0.9 GPF to 1.6 GFP.
- TOTO Aquia® toilets with Dual-Max flushing feature a clean, skirted bowl design, offering an unmatched convergence of style and efficiency.