Engineered to require no electricity or routine disposable battery replacement, EcoPower products are the perfect marriage of hands-free operation, low maintenance and sophisticated design. TOTO® EcoPower sensor faucets and flush valves are a shining example of totology.
EcoPower’s turbine, powered by water, creates an electrical current that is stored in rechargeable cells that power the Smart Sensor System of either the faucet or valve. TOTO is the only manufacturer with this proprietary sensor technology. EcoPower replenishes its charge with as few as five uses a day and is optimized at a mere 10 uses per day.
Less Damage, Easier Access
EcoPower faucets are specifically designed to keep controls and components below deck—and out of the way of both accidental and intended damage. And all components are easily and readily accessible when required. The faucet has an easy access screen to protect working components from debris and natural waterborne elements.
- A compact infrared sensor; one of the smallest sensors in the world
- Aesthetically pleasing design, available in several different styles
- Self-setting detection range
- Spout senses users very accurately
- 10-second cycle or 60-second cycle options
- 10-second cycles use 0.17 gallons per cycle—or a maximum of 1.06 gallons per minute—32 percent below the baseline of 0.25 gallons per cycle
- Low flow 10-second cycle uses 0.09 gallons per cycle—or 0.5 gallons per minute—64 percent below the baseline of 0.25 gallons per cycle
- Infrared sensors well hidden from vandals in the tip of the spout
- Single supply and thermal mixing models available
- Laminar flow for a fuller, more pleasing feel
- Thermostatic faucets precisely temper water and regulate its flow
Putting Water to Work
EcoPower faucets and flushometer valves put water to work by supplying the very energy they consume. The flow of water spins the high-efficiency turbine to both create and store power. Each turn of the turbine powers and recharges capacitors that power the sensor and solenoid valve, which are backed up by the battery. With as few as 10 uses a day, the backup battery itself is seldom used and can last up to 19 years.
TOTO EcoPower faucets raise the bar when it comes to fusing style, conservation and performance. At home in high-end residential bath spaces or upscale commercial installations, EcoPower sensor faucets bring out the best in any bath space.