The Gooseneck EcoPower sensor faucet harnesses the energy of running water to power itself. The intuitive Smart Sensor technology accurately detects the user for rapid water disbursement.
SKU : TEL151-D10E#CP
Faucet - 1.0 GPM
No Available options for this products.
Color / Finish: #CP Polished Chrome Finish
Selected Color / Finish:
#CP Polished Chrome Finish
- Operated entirely by hydropower. No external power source needed.
- Strategic location of sensor at tip of spout for instant response time.
- No wiring. Easy installation and low-cost maintenance.
- 1.0 GPM water-saving flow rate.
- Flow Rate of .18 Gallon Per Cycle, 10 Second - On Demand.
- ADA compliant.
- Consists of Spout and Controller.
- Mixing Valve options available.
PEOPLE PLANET WATER CERTIFICATIONS & COMPLIANCE
Serves people of every age and capability, without additional adaptation or specialization, and so can be enjoyed by everyone, always optimized for the best experience.
Powered by water flow in the faucet or valve, EcoPower means that you will consume less power. Featured in sensor flushometer valves and sensor faucets.
TOTO PeoplePlanetWater Smart Fact:
The sensor of Ecopower faucets is strategically located at the tip of the spout, which minimizes water wastage. When a hand approaches, water instantly starts flowing, and when the hand withdraws, it instantly stops.
Save Product to a My TOTO Folder
Product is added in Compare.
Product is already added in Compare.