Truly a feat of design and innovation, the Integrated EcoPower Faucet is hydropowered for maximum energy savings. And with the controls integrated into the spout above the deck, access for maintenance and temperature control is quick and easy.
Integrated EcoPower® FaucetSKU : TEL5LI15R#CP
No Available options for this products.
Color / Finish: #CP Polished Chrome Finish
Selected Color / Finish:
#CP Polished Chrome Finish
- Operated entirely by hydropower. No external power source needed.
- Strategic location of sensor at tip of spout for instant response time.
- Self-charging back-up battery. No battery replacement necessary.
- No wiring. Easy installation and low-cost maintenance.
- Controls integrated into the spout above the deck for easy access.
- 0.5 GPM water-saving flow rate
- California Green Code Compliant
- ADA Compliant
PEOPLE PLANET WATER CERTIFICATIONS & COMPLIANCE
Serves people of every age and capability, without additional adaptation or specialization, and so can be enjoyed by everyone, always optimized for the best experience.
Powered by water flow in the faucet or valve, EcoPower means that you will consume less power. Featured in sensor flushometer valves and sensor faucets.
Shape Memory Alloy (SMA) coil responds to temperature changes more quickly than traditional wax-based systems, offering a more reliable and enjoyable showering experience.
TOTO PeoplePlanetWater Smart Fact:
TOTO’s Ecopower sensor faucets are operated entirely by hydropower. The flow of water spins the high-efficiency turbine to both create and store power for operation.
Save Product to a My TOTO Folder
Product is added in Compare.
Product is already added in Compare.