A Green Kind of Clean
The pursuit of cleanliness can be better in every way, from a clean perspective to a green perspective. The WASHLET uses water to cleanse and refresh and can significantly reduce the consumption of toilet paper.
It makes perfect sense. We bath and shower with water. We wash our faces and hands with water. Nothing cleanses like nature’s most soothing and essential element, which is why WASHLET purify and clean in ways that you cannot experience with traditional bathroom rituals.
The WASHLET offers a lot of amazing technology, cleverly disguised as a toilet seat that fits virtually any standard toilet. At your command, WASHLET extends an integrated wand to release a warm, soothing stream of aerated water to provide the ultimate in personal cleansing. But this is not a conventional bidet; the wand self-washes and retracts after each use.
The S300e/S355e models feature eWater+, a function that mists the bowl with electrolyzed water before and after each use, making the bowl easier to maintain and reducing the need for chemicals during cleaning.
Though the innovative features vary by model, the possibilities include:
- Auto-flush activated by sensors or the simple touch of a button
- Automatic open/close lid activated by sensors, or the remote control
- Hands-free, SoftClose seat/lid close smoothly without slamming
- Gentle, aerated warm water delivered by the wand
- Front and rear cleansing options
- Massage feature
- Warm-air drying with variable three-temperature setting
- Automatic air purifier
- Heated seat with temperature control
- Convenient wireless remote control with large LCD panel
- Easy-to-remove docking station for easy cleaning and installation
- Reinforced base plate for enhanced durability