Commercial Flushometer TORNADO FLUSH®, Back Spud Wall-Hung Toilet – 1.0/1.28/1.6 GPF
This wall-mounted, low consumption TORNADO FLUSH toilet works as a 1.0, 1.28, or 1.6 GPF (3.8, 4.8, or 6.0 LPF) toilet when paired with a flush valve of corresponding flush volume. Toilet can be mounted at ADA height.
- TORNADO FLUSH® is a sustainable, high-performance system that effectively removes waste, utilizing 360º of cleaning power to scour the bowl and rim
- Elongated Front Bowl
- Designed to work with TOTO 1.0, 1.28, and 1.6 EcoPower Flush Valves
- Maximum static load rating of 1000 lbs when used with appropriate wall carrier
- Back Spud inlet, less seat and flush valve
- Flush Valve and seat not included
Technology & Innovation Highlights
- TORNADO FLUSH®
Toto Tip:The TORNADO FLUSH® features two powerful nozzles that create a centrifugal, cyclonic rinsing action which reduces waste buildup and keeps the bowl cleaner. This high-efficiency system is more effective in one flush than most toilets are with multiple flushes.
People Planet Water Certifications & Compliance
- ADA Compliant
Toto Tip:Serves people of every age and capability, without additional adaptation or specialization, and so can be enjoyed by everyone, always optimized for the best experience.
Toto Tip:TOTO has always been an industry leader in green technology. TOTO currently offers a number of products that meet the new California Green Buildings Standards Code (known as CalGreen). These include toilets, faucets, showers, flush valves, and urinals all with superior performance.
Toto Tip:Complies with California Proposition 65 warning requirements.