CalGreen, California Green Building Standards
CBSC's mission is to produce sensible and usable state building standards and administrative regulations that implement or enforce those standards.
- Assists state agencies in producing high-quality amendments;
- Works to repeal unnecessary building regulations and see that ambiguous regulations are more clearly written;
- Assists various constituents and special interest groups in making their needs known to various code-writing departments;
- Administers a public appeal process;
- Educates the public about the state's building code, and helps them to understand and comply with it;
- Ensures Title 24 is published with minimal errors.
Use this link for a complete guide to the California Green Building Standards Code