TOTO, the world’s largest plumbing manufacturer, offers a wide range of opportunities for talented, experienced professionals.
Our company was created almost a century ago in Japan, and we are an industry leader worldwide in sustainability, innovation and design. Our success in developing beautiful and technologically advanced products has fueled expansion and growth at TOTO, creating many new and interesting employment opportunities for qualified individuals. We invite you to explore your TOTO career possibilities today.
TOTO considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a US military veteran in accordance with federal law. In addition, TOTO complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment wherever it maintains facilities. TOTO also provides reasonable accommodation to individuals with a disability in accordance with applicable laws. TOTO is committed to a drug-free workplace.
- Production Operator
Who We Are?
TOTO is the world’s largest toilet manufacturer. It was founded in in Japan in 1917 and has been around for more than 100 years. TOTO USA has operated in the US since 1996.
At TOTO, we’ve always been inspired by a desire to improve everyone’s quality of life. Through almost a century rich with innovation, TOTO has changed the perception of what a bathroom can be — and how it can be used.
TOTO strives to create a great company that is trusted by the people around the world and to contribute to the betterment of society.
Our production team positions are truly the heart of TOTO USA. This is a ground floor opportunity with room for growth.
The Production Operator performs activities as directed on the production line. The Production Operator is also responsible for following all safety policies/procedures, as well as adherence to PPE/hygiene policies, in cooperation with the supervisor.
- Have attention to detail, and must exercise good judgement in recognizing opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure all action better the business of TOTO and do not break any company policies
- Reports concerns with quality to the Quality Assurance and/or Supervisor.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations
- Respectfully support and follow direction from all managers and supervisors about line performance.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member must have the ability to work in extreme hot or cold conditions, stand for the duration of the shift, uses hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; ascend stairs; balance; stoop, kneel or crouch; talk and hear. Some tasks may require heavy lifting at certain periods of our process, however most tasks require under 35lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
The work environment consists of an indoor manufacturing facility with controlled environment. Heat, humidity and barometric pressure can fluctuate depending on area of plant. Some environmental exposures may require the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) which include Respirators, Protective gloves, Ear protection, Eye Protection and safety shoes. All PPE requirements are identified by each job task and are provided by Toto USA, Inc.
At Minimum, you will need to have
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Six months assembly or production related experience.
- Basic mathematical and measurement skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and an understanding of fractions and decimals)
- Ability to read and comprehend basic written instructions and procedures.
- Must have mechanical capability.
The Perks of the job……
- Excellent benefit package which includes medical, dental and vision
- Paid vacation, Paid Holiday & 401K company match after (1) one year that vests immediately upon participation
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced awesome company
We keep you safe….
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Keep in touch…..
TOTO USA is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
Interested candidates should contact Human Resources by email at TOTOUSATALENTACQUISITION@TOTO.COM for additional information. EOE