Commercial Flushometer TORNADO FLUSH®, Top Spud Wall-Hung Toilet – 1.0/1.28/1.6 GPF, CEFIONTECT®, (Reclaimed Water Option)
Selected Color / Finish:
WHERE TO BUY
List Price: $
You've Selected Additional Options
Total Price: $
This wall-mounted, low consumption TORNADO FLUSH toilet works as a 1.0, 1.28, or 1.6 GPF (3.8, 4.8, or 6.0 LPF) toilet when paired with a flush valve of corresponding flush volume. Toilet can be mounted at ADA height. A special version of this toilet will work with reclaimed water systems.
- TORNADO FLUSH® is a sustainable, high-performance system that effectively removes waste, utilizing 360º of cleaning power to scour the bowl and rim
- Elongated Front Bowl
- CEFIONTECT ceramic glaze minimizes wast from sticking to porous ceramic surfaces.
- Designed to work with TOTO 1.0, 1.28, and 1.6 EcoPower Flush Valves
- Maximum static load rating of 1000 lbs when used with appropriate wall carrier
- Back Spud inlet, less seat and flush valve
- Flush Valve and seat not included
- Model available for use with Reclaimed Water Systems (See Options Above)
- See product Spec Sheet (X) version for Reclaimed Water Quality Parameters
Technology & Innovation Highlights
- TORNADO FLUSH®What's this?
Toto Tip:The TORNADO FLUSH® features two powerful nozzles that create a centrifugal, cyclonic rinsing action which reduces waste buildup and keeps the bowl cleaner. This high-efficiency system is more effective in one flush than most toilets are with multiple flushes.
- CEFIONTECT®What's this?
Toto Tip:CEFIONTECT® ceramic glaze creates an extraordinarily smooth surface that helps keep the bowl cleaner longer.
People Planet Water Certifications & Compliance
- ADA CompliantWhat's this?
Toto Tip:Serves people of every age and capability, without additional adaptation or specialization, and so can be enjoyed by everyone, always optimized for the best experience.
- What's this?
Toto Tip:TOTO has always been an industry leader in green technology. TOTO currently offers a number of products that meet the new California Green Buildings Standards Code (known as CalGreen). These include toilets, faucets, showers, flush valves, and urinals all with superior performance.
- What's this?
Toto Tip:Complies with California Proposition 65 warning requirements.
The Commercial Flushometer HET is ideal for high traffic commercial spaces, providing an elegant water conservation solution or LEED option.
Flushometer valve and seat not included.
- Downloads and Product Specifications
- Parts and Service Information
SKU : CT728CUG