Neorest® 500H Dual Flush Toilet, 1.0 GPF & 0.8 GPF
The Neorest 500H offers ecology-minded luxury, powered by the industry-leading Tornado Flush™ technology using just 1.0 or 0.8 GPF. The sleek, skirted unit also features comfort functions like warm water cleansing, heated seat and air deodorizer to ensure a truly pleasurable experience.
- 27-5/8"L x 15-5/16"W x 20-1/4"H
- CEFIONTECT™ ceramic glaze? Sleek, low profile one-piece skirted toilet w/integrated cleaning & comfort functions in the seat
- EWATER+ on wand and bowl
- Remote control operated or by sensor operation
- Tornado Flushing system can be operated by remote or bysensor operation
- Front and rear warm water washing w/temperatureand intermittent pressure controls
- Automatic toilet seat can be opened/closed by remote or by sensor operation
- Heated seat w/temperature control
- Air deodorizer, night light, dryer function
- 12" Rough-in, mounting and connection hardware included
- Remote control and hanger included
- Water supply should be 4-1/2" to the left (facing the bowl)from the center line of closet flange for concealed connection or 10-1/4" to 13-1/2" with extension kitDescriptionMS952CUMGProduct
Technology & Innovation Highlights
- 1.0 GPF GRAVITY
Toto Tip:This new line of toilets uses TOTO’s gravity-based TORNADO technology, offering a balanced and ultra-efficient 1.0 gallons per flush.
Toto Tip:CEFIONTECT® ceramic glaze creates an extraordinarily smooth surface that helps keep the bowl cleaner longer.
Toto Tip:After each flush, EWATER+ mists on the wand and toilet bowl, reducing the need for harsh cleaning chemicals.
- TORNADO FLUSH®
Toto Tip:The TORNADO FLUSH® features two powerful nozzles that create a centrifugal, cyclonic rinsing action which reduces waste buildup and keeps the bowl cleaner. This high-efficiency system is more effective in one flush than most toilets are with multiple flushes.
People Planet Water Certifications & Compliance
Toto Tip:TOTO has always been an industry leader in green technology. TOTO currently offers a number of products that meet the new California Green Buildings Standards Code (known as CalGreen). These include toilets, faucets, showers, flush valves, and urinals all with superior performance.
Toto Tip:A partnership program sponsored by EPA, seeking to protect the future of our nation's water supply by promoting water efficiency and enhancing the market for water-efficient products.
Toto Tip:Complies with California Proposition 65 warning requirements.
TOTO PeoplePlanetWater Smart Fact:
The Neorest 500H Dual Flush Toilet offers all of the groundbreaking comfort and hygiene functions created by industry-leading TOTO research and development, including our eWater+ function that mists the bowl after every use, reducing the need for chemicals during cleaning.