Standard-R EWater+® Touchless Faucet - 0.5 GPM
WHERE TO BUY
The Standard-R Touch-less Faucet features a bold, modern design and is ADA compliant. Meeting the most rigorous water-saving standards, this faucet is powered by AC power.
- AC Powered system
- Micro-sensor positioned underneath the spout head provides accurate hand detection and ensures smooth, consistent water distribution
- EWATER®+ mists the drain area of lavatory with Ewater, reducing the need for harsh cleaning chemicals
- Vandal resistant aerator housing
- 0.5 GPM aerated water-saving flow rate
- Durable chrome plated spout body
- ADA Compliant
- Kit includes spout body, controller box, and mounting hardware (supply lines not included)
- Equipped with 0.5 GPM flow control. 0.08 GPC, 10 second on-demand flow
- Mixing Valve options available. (See options above)
- Wireless communication
- Connects seamlessly with Georgia Pacific's KOLO™ Smart Monitoring System or other IoT monitoring platforms
- Service agreement required to enable IoT or Smart Features
- ECOPOWER faucet's operation is independent of its IoT capability
- Some of the IoT-enabled Smart Features include: failure detection, usage, water consumption, and battery/capacitor charge
- Additional product benefits and features are available by contacting TOTO IoT/Smart Products Experts (or Division) or a TOTO sales representative
Technology & Innovation Highlights
- EWATER+What's this?
Toto Tip:After each flush, EWATER+ mists on the wand and toilet bowl, reducing the need for harsh cleaning chemicals.
People Planet Water Certifications & Compliance
- ADA CompliantWhat's this?
Toto Tip:Serves people of every age and capability, without additional adaptation or specialization, and so can be enjoyed by everyone, always optimized for the best experience.
- What's this?
Toto Tip:Complies with California Proposition 65 warning requirements.
This touch-less faucet utilizes Ewater+ to keep the lavatory bowl cleaner.
- Downloads and Product Specifications
- Parts and Service Information