Thermostatic Mixing Valve (For Public Lavatory Faucets)
WHERE TO BUY
This Thermostatic Mixing Valve uses TOTO's Shape Memory Alloy (SMA) technology. This adjusts water temperature very quickly to effectively avoid scalding water.
- Below deck thermostatic mixing valve allowing water temperature adjustment up to 120Ã‚°F (49Ã‚°C)
- Shape Memory Alloy (SMA) Technology to quickly adjust temperature to effectively avoid the outflow of scalding water
- G 1/2" (1/2" NPSM compatible) threaded fittings
- Low-lead solid brass construction
- Equipped with integral check valves and debris screens for back flow and cross flow prevention
Technology & Innovation Highlights
- SAFETY THERMO®What's this?
Toto Tip:SAFETY THERMO® with Shape Memory Alloy (SMA) coil responds to temperature changes more quickly than traditional wax-based systems, offering a more reliable and enjoyable showering experience.
People Planet Water Certifications & ComplianceLearn more about TOTO's People Planet Water Certifications & Compliance
Thermostatic Mixing Valve for EcoPower® or AC system faucet kits ending with -ET and -AT