Commercial Flushometer TORNADO FLUSH®, Top Spud Floor Mounted Toilet - 1.0/1.28/1.6 GPF, CEFIONTECT® (Reclaimed Water Option)
Selected Color / Finish:
WHERE TO BUY
List Price: $
You've Selected Additional Options
Total Price: $
Powerful and quiet, this toilet offers innovations and performance for every commercial space. This TORNADO FLUSH® model is designed to work with the TOTO 1.0, 1.28, and 1.6 GPF EcoPower and Manual Flush Valves, which feature low water consumption. With CEFIONTECT® a ceramic glaze that minimizes waste from sticking to ceramic surfaces. A special version of this toilet will work with reclaimed water systems.
- TORNADO FLUSH® is a sustainable, high-performance system that effectively removes waste, utilizing 360º of cleaning power to scour the bowl and rim
- Elongated Front Rim
- CEFIONTECT Ceramic Glaze minimizes wast form sticking to porous ceramic surfaces
- Designed to work with TOTO 1.0, 1.28, and 1.6 EcoPower Flush Valves
- Rough-in 10-12"
- Flush Valve and Seat purchased separately
- Model available for use with Reclaimed Water Systems (See Options Above)
- See product Spec Sheet (X) version for Reclaimed Water Quality Parameters
Technology & Innovation Highlights
- TORNADO FLUSH®What's this?
Toto Tip:The TORNADO FLUSH® features two powerful nozzles that create a centrifugal, cyclonic rinsing action which reduces waste buildup and keeps the bowl cleaner. This high-efficiency system is more effective in one flush than most toilets are with multiple flushes.
- CEFIONTECT®What's this?
Toto Tip:CEFIONTECT® ceramic glaze creates an extraordinarily smooth surface that helps keep the bowl cleaner longer.
People Planet Water Certifications & Compliance
- What's this?
Toto Tip:TOTO has always been an industry leader in green technology. TOTO currently offers a number of products that meet the new California Green Buildings Standards Code (known as CalGreen). These include toilets, faucets, showers, flush valves, and urinals all with superior performance.
- WaterSenseWhat's this?
Toto Tip:A partnership program sponsored by EPA, seeking to protect the future of our nation's water supply by promoting water efficiency and enhancing the market for water-efficient products.
- What's this?
Toto Tip:Complies with California Proposition 65 warning requirements.
The Commercial Flushometer HET is ideal for high traffic commercial spaces, providing an elegant water conservation solution or LEED option.
Flush Valve and Seat not included
- Downloads and Product Specifications
- Parts and Service Information
SKU : CT725CUG