EcoPower® Ultra-High-Efficiency Toilet Flush Valve Only - 1.0 GPF
The water-powered turbine in the EcoPower flush valve charges the power supply during usage and provides maximum performance in even the most demanding, high-traffic commercial spaces. A special version of this flush valve works with reclaimed water systems.
- 1.0 GPF
- Self-Powered hydroelectric flush valve system
- No minimum daily usage requirement
- Durable Chrome plated body with tamper-proof screws and solid bronze valve body
- Self-cleaning piston valve with 360 degree filter screen
- Neutral rough-in and adjustable tail piece connection
- True mechanical flush override
- Smart sensor with self-adjusting detection range
- 6 Second detection time to prevent ghost flushing
- For toilet with 1-1/2” top spud inlet
- Protects trap seal with a maintenance flush if not used in a 24 hr period
- ADA Compliant
- EPD coated valve body (Reclaimed Water Model)
- Model available for use with Reclaimed Water Systems (See options above)
- See product Spec Sheet (X) version for Reclaimed Water Quality Parameters
- Wireless communication
- Connects seamlessly with Georgia Pacific's KOLO™ Smart Monitoring System or other IoT monitoring platforms
- Service agreement required to enable IoT or Smart Features
- ECOPOWER flush valve's operation is independent of its IoT capability
- Some of the IoT-enabled Smart Features include: failure detection, usage, water consumption, and battery/capacitor charge
- Additional product benefits and features are available by contacting TOTO IoT/Smart Products Experts (or Division) or a TOTO sales representative
- See Spec Sheet (iB) version for details on IoT specifications
Technology & Innovation Highlights
Toto Tip:The water-powered turbine in the EcoPower faucet creates an electrical current that is stored in rechargeable cells to power the Smart Sensor System.
People Planet Water Certifications & Compliance
- ADA Compliant
Toto Tip:Serves people of every age and capability, without additional adaptation or specialization, and so can be enjoyed by everyone, always optimized for the best experience.
Toto Tip:Complies with California Proposition 65 warning requirements.
Toto Tip:A partnership program sponsored by EPA, seeking to protect the future of our nation's water supply by promoting water efficiency and enhancing the market for water-efficient products.
Toto Tip:TOTO has always been an industry leader in green technology. TOTO currently offers a number of products that meet the new California Green Buildings Standards Code (known as CalGreen). These include toilets, faucets, showers, flush valves, and urinals all with superior performance.
Flush Valve only no vacuum breaker