GM Touchless Faucet - 0.35 GPM
The GM Touch-less Faucet features a bold, modern design and is ADA compliant. Meeting the most rigorous water-saving standards, this faucet can be powered by self-generating hydo-power or AC power.
- The choice of self-generating hydro-powered ECOPOWER® system, or AC system (See options above)
- Micro-sensor positioned underneath the spout head provides accurate hand detection and ensures smooth, consistent water distribution
- Vandal resistant aerator housing
- 0.35 GPM aerated water-saving flow rate
- Durable chrome plated spout body
- ADA Compliant
- Kit includes spout body, controller box, and mounting hardware (supply lines not included)
- Equipped with 0.35 GPM flow control. 0.11 GPC, 20 sec on-demand flow
- Mixing Valve options available. (See options above)
- Contributes to earning LEED® credits
- Wireless communication
- Connects seamlessly with Georgia Pacific's KOLO™ Smart Monitoring System or other IoT monitoring platforms
- Service agreement required to enable IoT or Smart Features
- ECOPOWER faucet's operation is independent of its IoT capability
- Some of the IoT-enabled Smart Features include: failure detection, usage, water consumption, and battery/capacitor charge
- Additional product benefits and features are available by contacting TOTO IoT/Smart Products Experts (or Division) or a TOTO sales representative
Technology & Innovation Highlights
Toto Tip:The water-powered turbine in the EcoPower faucet creates an electrical current that is stored in rechargeable cells to power the Smart Sensor System.
People Planet Water Certifications & Compliance
- ADA Compliant
Toto Tip:Serves people of every age and capability, without additional adaptation or specialization, and so can be enjoyed by everyone, always optimized for the best experience.
Toto Tip:Complies with California Proposition 65 warning requirements.
This touch-less faucet can operate with hydro-powered EcoPower system or AC power.