Libella™ Wall-Mount EcoPower Faucet - 0.35 GPM
The Libella EcoPower Faucet features a bold, modern design and is ADA compliant. Meeting the most rigorous water-saving standards, Libella also saves energy as it uses the flow of running water to power itself.
- 0.35 GPM Flow-Control
- Self adjusting faucet with control box and mounting hardware less supply lines
- Sensor faucet with aerated flow
- Hydropower Self-Generating system
- ADA Compliant
- Wireless communication
- Connects seamlessly with Georgia Pacific's KOLO™ Smart Monitoring System or other IoT monitoring platforms
- Service agreement required to enable IoT or Smart Features
- ECOPOWER faucet's operation is independent of its IoT capability
- Some of the IoT-enabled Smart Features include: failure detection, usage, water consumption, and battery/capacitor charge
- Additional product benefits and features are available by contacting TOTO IoT/Smart Products Experts (or Division) or a TOTO sales representative
Technology & Innovation Highlights
Toto Tip:The water-powered turbine in the EcoPower faucet creates an electrical current that is stored in rechargeable cells to power the Smart Sensor System.
People Planet Water Certifications & Compliance
- ADA Compliant
Toto Tip:Serves people of every age and capability, without additional adaptation or specialization, and so can be enjoyed by everyone, always optimized for the best experience.
Toto Tip:TOTO has always been an industry leader in green technology. TOTO currently offers a number of products that meet the new California Green Buildings Standards Code (known as CalGreen). These include toilets, faucets, showers, flush valves, and urinals all with superior performance.
TOTO's Ecopower sensor faucets require no external power source. With no wiring involved, installation is simple.