Aquia® IV Cube - WASHLET®+ S550e Two-Piece Toilet - 1.28 GPF & 0.9 GPF - New
The WASHLET+ system neatly conceals the WASHLET power cord and water supply hose for a clean installation. The system is comprised of a bidet seat WASHLET and toilet which are specially designed for a seamless installation that compliments your bathroom's décor.
- High-tech Electronic Bidet Seat and Toilet Combination
- System includes toilet and WASHLET
- Concealed supply connection for seamless installation
- DYNAMAX TORNADO FLUSH® utilizes 360° cleaning power to reach every part of the bowl
- CEFIONTECT® ceramic glaze minimizes waste from sticking to porous ceramic surfaces
- Completely skirted design for a sleek and understated look that’s easier to clean
- Non-clog 2.5" trapway with clear glaze coating
- Quiet Flush
- Dual Flush operation
- Universal Height
- 12" Rough-in (optional 10" & 14" rough-in)
- Elongated front WASHLET toilet seat with cover
- EWATER+® on wand and bowl
- PREMIST® of bowl before use
- Remote control operated
- Front and rear warm water cleansing with adjustable temperature and pressure control
- Heated seat with temperature control
- Automatic air deodorizer
- Warm Air Dryer
- Auto Open/Close
- Night Light
- 2 User memory
- Quick release feature
- Chrome trip lever
- Auto Flush option available (see options above)
Technology & Innovation Highlights
Toto Tip:CEFIONTECT® ceramic glaze creates an extraordinarily smooth surface that helps keep the bowl cleaner longer.
- SKIRTED DESIGN
Toto Tip:The modern and elegant skirted design conceals the trapway and features smooth lines that are easy to clean and maintain.
Toto Tip:After each flush, EWATER+ mists on the wand and toilet bowl, reducing the need for harsh cleaning chemicals.
- DYNAMAX TORNADO FLUSH®
Toto Tip:DYNAMAX TORNADO FLUSH® combines powerful bowl cleaning and waste evacuation using water that is 100% projected from the rim creating 360° cleaning power.
People Planet Water Certifications & Compliance
Toto Tip:A partnership program sponsored by EPA, seeking to protect the future of our nation's water supply by promoting water efficiency and enhancing the market for water-efficient products.
Toto Tip:TOTO has always been an industry leader in green technology. TOTO currently offers a number of products that meet the new California Green Buildings Standards Code (known as CalGreen). These include toilets, faucets, showers, flush valves, and urinals all with superior performance.
- Universal Height
Toto Tip:Takes into account people of all ages and abilities, so that everyone's bathroom experience is elegant and accessible every time.
Toto Tip:Complies with California Proposition 65 warning requirements.
TOTO People-Centered Design Smart Fact:
The Aquia IV Cube toilet uses CEFIONTECT ceramic glaze, which creates an extraordinarily smooth, ion-barrier surface to help keep the bowl cleaner with every flush.