Drake® Two-Piece Toilet, 1.0 GPF & 0.8 GPF Elongated Bowl
WHERE TO BUY
This Drake toilet features the DYNAMAX TORNADO FLUSH® system. It combines powerful bowl cleaning and waste evacuation using water that is 100% projected from the rim creating 360° cleaning power.
- DYNAMAX TORNADO FLUSH® utilizes 360? cleaning power to reach every part of the bowl
- Ultra High-efficiency dual flush 1.0 & 0.8 GPF (3.8 & 3.0 LPF)
- CEFIONTECT® ceramic glaze
- Elongated front bowl and tank set, less seat
- Chrome plated trip lever included
- 12" Rough-In less supply
- Semi-concealed trapway
- Seat not included
Technology & Innovation Highlights
- DYNAMAX TORNADO FLUSH®What's this?
Toto Tip:DYNAMAX TORNADO FLUSH® combines powerful bowl cleaning and waste evacuation using water that is 100% projected from the rim creating 360° cleaning power.
- CEFIONTECT®What's this?
Toto Tip:CEFIONTECT® ceramic glaze creates an extraordinarily smooth surface that helps keep the bowl cleaner longer.
- 1.0 GPF GRAVITYWhat's this?
Toto Tip:This new line of toilets uses TOTO’s gravity-based TORNADO technology, offering a balanced and ultra-efficient 1.0 gallons per flush.
People Planet Water Certifications & Compliance
- WaterSenseWhat's this?
Toto Tip:A partnership program sponsored by EPA, seeking to protect the future of our nation's water supply by promoting water efficiency and enhancing the market for water-efficient products.
- What's this?
Toto Tip:Complies with California Proposition 65 warning requirements.
- What's this?
Toto Tip:TOTO has always been an industry leader in green technology. TOTO currently offers a number of products that meet the new California Green Buildings Standards Code (known as CalGreen). These include toilets, faucets, showers, flush valves, and urinals all with superior performance.
Must purchase wax ring, seat, and supply for installation
- Downloads and Product Specifications
- Parts and Service Information