EcoPower® Ultra-High-Efficiency Toilet Flush Valve (V.B. Set) - 1.0 GPF
The water-powered turbine in the EcoPower flush valve charges the power supply during usage and provides maximum performance in even the most demanding, high-traffic commercial spaces.
- 1.0 GPF
- Self-Powered hydroelectric flush valve system
- No minimum daily usage requirement
- Durable Chrome plated body with tamper-proof screws and solid bronze valve body
- Self-cleaning piston valve with 360 degree filter screen
- Neutral rough-in
- True mechanical flush override
- Smart sensor with self-adjusting detection range
- 6 Second detection time to prevent ghost flushing
- ADA Compliant
- For toilet with 1-1/2" top spud inlet using 24-1/2" vacuum breaker tube
- Exposed flush valve with 1" angle stop and 1-1/2" vacuum breaker set
- Wireless communication
- Connects seamlessly with Georgia Pacific's KOLO™ Smart Monitoring System or other IoT monitoring platforms
- Service agreement required to enable IoT or Smart Features
- ECOPOWER flush valve's operation is independent of its IoT capability
- Some of the IoT-enabled Smart Features include: failure detection, usage, water consumption, and battery/capacitor charge
- Additional product benefits and features are available by contacting TOTO IoT/Smart Products Experts (or Division) or a TOTO sales representative
- See Spec Sheet (iB) version for details on IoT specifications
Technology & Innovation Highlights
Toto Tip:The water-powered turbine in the EcoPower faucet creates an electrical current that is stored in rechargeable cells to power the Smart Sensor System.
People Planet Water Certifications & Compliance
- ADA Compliant
Toto Tip:Serves people of every age and capability, without additional adaptation or specialization, and so can be enjoyed by everyone, always optimized for the best experience.
Toto Tip:A partnership with International Living Future Institute to provide material ingredients for products. The Declare Label can help with Living Building Challenge projects and earn credits in the LEED v4 rating system.
- Sustainable Minds
Toto Tip:Transparency is the cornerstone of all our initiatives. It is key to providing customers with informed choices about our products and a profound understanding of the ethic upon which we operate.
Toto Tip:Complies with California Proposition 65 warning requirements.
Toto Tip:A partnership program sponsored by EPA, seeking to protect the future of our nation's water supply by promoting water efficiency and enhancing the market for water-efficient products.
Toto Tip:TOTO has always been an industry leader in green technology. TOTO currently offers a number of products that meet the new California Green Buildings Standards Code (known as CalGreen). These include toilets, faucets, showers, flush valves, and urinals all with superior performance.
Flush Valve with Vacuum Breaker