This is a vertical carousel and will display 5 images per group if there are more than 5 images. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate through images groups.
EcoPower® Concealed Toilet Flush Valve - 1.6 GPF (V.B. Set) (Back Spud Wall)
The water-powered turbine in the EcoPower flush valve charges the power supply during usage and provides maximum performance in even the most demanding, high-traffic commercial spaces.
CUSTOMIZE ITReset Options
- Concealed Flush Valve with 1" angle stop and 1-1/2" Vacuum Breaker Set
- 14" x 12" Stainless Steel cover plate with tamper proof screws
- Hydropower self-generating system
- 1.6 GPF
- Self-cleaning piston valve with 360° filter screen
- Adjustable tail piece connection
- Neutral rough
- Manual flush override
- Self Adjusting detection range
- 6-second detection time with 3-second flush delay
- Automatic maintenance flush after 24 hours of inactivity
- For Wall-Hung Toilet with 1-1/2" back spud inlet
- ADA Compliant
- Wireless communication
- Connects seamlessly with Georgia Pacific's KOLO™ Smart Monitoring System or other IoT monitoring platforms
- Service agreement required to enable IoT or Smart Features
- ECOPOWER flush valve's operation is independent of its IoT capability
- Some of the IoT-enabled Smart Features include: failure detection, usage, water consumption, and battery/capacitor charge
- Additional product benefits and features are available by contacting TOTO IoT/Smart Products Experts (or Division) or a TOTO sales representative
Smart FactTOTO’s Ecopower flush valves are operated entirely by hydropower. The flow of water spins the high-efficiency turbine to both create and store power for operation.