EcoPower® Concealed Toilet Flush Valve - 1.6 GPF (V.B. Set) (Back Spud Floor)
WHERE TO BUY
The water-powered turbine in the EcoPower flush valve charges the power supply during usage and provides maximum performance in even the most demanding, high-traffic commercial spaces.
- Concealed Flush Valve with 1" angle stop and 1-1/2" Vacuum Breaker Set
- 14" x 12" Stainless Steel cover plate with tamper proof screws
- Hydropower self-generating system
- 1.6 GPF
- Self-cleaning piston valve with 360° filter screen
- Adjustable tail piece connection
- Neutral rough
- Manual flush override
- Self Adjusting detection range
- 6-second detection time with 3-second flush delay
- Automatic maintenance flush after 24 hours of inactivity
- For Floor Mount Toilet with 1-1/2" back spud inlet
- ADA Compliant
- Wireless communication
- Connects seamlessly with Georgia Pacific's KOLO™ Smart Monitoring System or other IoT monitoring platforms
- Service agreement required to enable IoT or Smart Features
- ECOPOWER flush valve's operation is independent of its IoT capability
- Some of the IoT-enabled Smart Features include: failure detection, usage, water consumption, and battery/capacitor charge
- Additional product benefits and features are available by contacting TOTO IoT/Smart Products Experts (or Division) or a TOTO sales representative
Technology & Innovation Highlights
- ECOPOWER®What's this?
Toto Tip:The water-powered turbine in the EcoPower faucet creates an electrical current that is stored in rechargeable cells to power the Smart Sensor System.
People Planet Water Certifications & Compliance
- ADA CompliantWhat's this?
Toto Tip:Serves people of every age and capability, without additional adaptation or specialization, and so can be enjoyed by everyone, always optimized for the best experience.
- What's this?
Toto Tip:Complies with California Proposition 65 warning requirements.
- Downloads and Product Specifications
- Parts and Service Information