Nexus® WASHLET®+ S500e Two-Piece Toilet - 1.28 GPF
WHERE TO BUY
The WASHLET+ system neatly conceals the WASHLET power cord and water supply hose for a clean installation. The system is comprised of a WASHLET and toilet which are specially designed for a seamless installation that compliments your bathroom's décor.
- System includes toilet and WASHLET
- Concealed supply connection for seamless installation
- TORNADO FLUSH® system, ultra high-efficiency
- CEFIONTECT® ceramic glaze
- Skirted Design
- Non-clog 2.5" trapway with clear glaze coating
- Quiet Flush
- Elongated front bowl and tank set with SoftClose Seat
- Dual Flush operation
- Chrome trip lever
- 12" Rough-in (optional 10" & 14" rough-in)
- Elongated front WASHLET toilet seat with cover
- EWATER+® on wand and bowl
- PREMIST of bowl before use
- Remote control operated
- Front and rear warm water cleansing with adjustable temperature and pressure control
- Heated seat with temperature control
- Automatic air deodorizer
- Warm Air Dryer
- 2 User memory
- Quick release feature
- Auto Flush Optional (See Available Options above)
Technology & Innovation Highlights
- 1.0 GPF GRAVITYWhat's this?
Toto Tip:This new line of toilets uses TOTO’s gravity-based TORNADO technology, offering a balanced and ultra-efficient 1.0 gallons per flush.
- CEFIONTECT®What's this?
Toto Tip:CEFIONTECT® ceramic glaze creates an extraordinarily smooth surface that helps keep the bowl cleaner longer.
- SKIRTED DESIGNWhat's this?
Toto Tip:The modern and elegant skirted design conceals the trapway and features smooth lines that are easy to clean and maintain.
- EWATER+What's this?
Toto Tip:After each flush, EWATER+ mists on the wand and toilet bowl, reducing the need for harsh cleaning chemicals.
- TORNADO FLUSH®What's this?
Toto Tip:The TORNADO FLUSH® features two powerful nozzles that create a centrifugal, cyclonic rinsing action which reduces waste buildup and keeps the bowl cleaner. This high-efficiency system is more effective in one flush than most toilets are with multiple flushes.
People Planet Water Certifications & Compliance
- WaterSenseWhat's this?
Toto Tip:A partnership program sponsored by EPA, seeking to protect the future of our nation's water supply by promoting water efficiency and enhancing the market for water-efficient products.
- What's this?
Toto Tip:TOTO has always been an industry leader in green technology. TOTO currently offers a number of products that meet the new California Green Buildings Standards Code (known as CalGreen). These include toilets, faucets, showers, flush valves, and urinals all with superior performance.
- What's this?
Toto Tip:Complies with California Proposition 65 warning requirements.
- Universal HeightWhat's this?
Toto Tip:Takes into account people of all ages and abilities, so that everyone's bathroom experience is elegant and accessible every time.
TOTO People-Centered Design Smart Fact:
The Nexus toilet uses CEFIONTECT ceramic glaze, which creates an extraordinarily smooth, ion-barrier surface to help keep the bowl cleaner with every flush.
- Downloads and Product Specifications
- Parts and Service Information