Standard EcoPower Faucet - 1.0 GPM
This product has a limited supply and may not be available from all suppliers.
Selected Color / Finish:
WHERE TO BUY
List Price: $
You've Selected Additional Options
Total Price: $
The Standard EcoPower sensor faucet harnesses the energy of running water to power itself. The intuitive Smart Sensor technology accurately detects the user for rapid water disbursement.
- Operated entirely by hydropower. No external power source needed.
- Strategic location of sensor at tip of spout for instant response time.
- No wiring. Easy installation and low-cost maintenance.
- 1.0 GPM water-saving flow rate.
- Flow Rate ofÃ‚ .18 Gallon Per Cycle, 10 Second - On Demand
- ADA compliant
- Consists of Spout and Controller
- Mixing Valve options available
- 0.18 GPC, 10 seconds on-demand
- Wireless communication
- Connects seamlessly with Georgia Pacific's KOLO™ Smart Monitoring System or other IoT monitoring platforms
- Service agreement required to enable IoT or Smart Features
- ECOPOWER faucet's operation is independent of its IoT capability
- Some of the IoT-enabled Smart Features include: failure detection, usage, water consumption, and battery/capacitor charge
- Additional product benefits and features are available by contacting TOTO IoT/Smart Products Experts (or Division) or a TOTO sales representative
People Planet Water Certifications & Compliance
- ADA CompliantWhat's this?
Toto Tip:Serves people of every age and capability, without additional adaptation or specialization, and so can be enjoyed by everyone, always optimized for the best experience.
- What's this?
Toto Tip:TOTO has always been an industry leader in green technology. TOTO currently offers a number of products that meet the new California Green Buildings Standards Code (known as CalGreen). These include toilets, faucets, showers, flush valves, and urinals all with superior performance.
- What's this?
Toto Tip:Complies with California Proposition 65 warning requirements.
TOTO's Ecopower sensor faucets are operated entirely by hydropower. The flow of water spins the high-efficiency turbine to both create and store power for operation.
- Downloads and Product Specifications
- Parts and Service Information
SKU : TEL101-D10E