Axiom EcoPower Faucet - 1.0 GPM
WHERE TO BUY
The Axiom EcoPower Faucet features a bold, modern design and is ADA compliant. Meeting the most rigorous water-saving standards, Axiom also saves energy as it uses the flow of running water to power itself.
- Operated entirely by hydropower. No external power source needed.
- Strategic location of sensor at tip of spout for instant response time.
- No wiring. Easy installation and low-cost maintenance.
- 1.0 GPM flow rate.
- Flow Rate of .18 Gallon Per Cycle, 10 Second - On Demand
- ADA compliant.
- Consists of Spout and Controller.
- Mixing Valve options available.
- Wireless communication
- Connects seamlessly with Georgia Pacific's KOLO™ Smart Monitoring System or other IoT monitoring platforms
- Service agreement required to enable IoT or Smart Features
- ECOPOWER faucet's operation is independent of its IoT capability
- Some of the IoT-enabled Smart Features include: failure detection, usage, water consumption, and battery/capacitor charge
- Additional product benefits and features are available by contacting TOTO IoT/Smart Products Experts (or Division) or a TOTO sales representative
Technology & Innovation Highlights
- ECOPOWER®What's this?
Toto Tip:The water-powered turbine in the EcoPower faucet creates an electrical current that is stored in rechargeable cells to power the Smart Sensor System.
People Planet Water Certifications & Compliance
- What's this?
Toto Tip:TOTO has always been an industry leader in green technology. TOTO currently offers a number of products that meet the new California Green Buildings Standards Code (known as CalGreen). These include toilets, faucets, showers, flush valves, and urinals all with superior performance.
- ADA CompliantWhat's this?
Toto Tip:Serves people of every age and capability, without additional adaptation or specialization, and so can be enjoyed by everyone, always optimized for the best experience.
- What's this?
Toto Tip:Complies with California Proposition 65 warning requirements.
TOTO's Ecopower sensor faucets are operated entirely by hydropower. The flow of water spins the high-efficiency turbine to both create and store power for operation.
- Downloads and Product Specifications
- Parts and Service Information