EcoPower® Toilet Flush Valve - 1.6 GPF (V.B. Set)
The water-powerd turbine in the EcoPower flush valve charges the power supply during usage and provides maximum performance in even the most demanding, high-traffic commercial spaces.
- 1.6 GPF
- Self-powered hydroelectric flush valve system
- No minimum daily usage requirement
- Durable chrome plated body with tamper-proof screws and solid bronze valve body
- Self-cleaning piston valve with 360° filter screen
- Neutral rough-in and adjustable tail piece connection
- True mechanical flush override
- Smart sensor with self-adjusting detection range
- 6-second detection time to prevent ghost flushing
- For toilet with 1-1/2" top spud inlet
- Exposed flush valve with 1" angle stop and 1-1/2" vacuum breaker set
- ADA compliant
- Wireless communication
- Connects seamlessly with Georgia Pacific's KOLO™ Smart Monitoring System or other IoT monitoring platforms
- Service agreement required to enable IoT or Smart Features
- ECOPOWER flush valve's operation is independent of its IoT capability
- Some of the IoT-enabled Smart Features include: failure detection, usage, water consumption, and battery/capacitor charge
- Additional product benefits and features are available by contacting TOTO IoT/Smart Products Experts (or Division) or a TOTO sales representative
Technology & Innovation Highlights
Toto Tip:The water-powered turbine in the EcoPower faucet creates an electrical current that is stored in rechargeable cells to power the Smart Sensor System.
People Planet Water Certifications & Compliance
- ADA Compliant
Toto Tip:Serves people of every age and capability, without additional adaptation or specialization, and so can be enjoyed by everyone, always optimized for the best experience.
Toto Tip:Complies with California Proposition 65 warning requirements.