EcoPower® High-Efficiency Concealed Urinal Flush Valve - 0.5 GPF (V.B. Set) (Back Spud)
Engineered to require no electricity or routine battery replacement, EcoPower technology is the perfect marriage of hands-free operation, low maintenance, easy installation and ecology.
- Concealed Flush Valve with 3/4" angle stop and 3/4" Vacuum Breaker Set
- 14" x 12" Stainless Steel cover plate with tamper proof screws
- Hydropower self-generating system
- 0.5 GPF
- Adjustable tail piece connection
- Neutral rough
- Manual flush override
- Self Adjusting detection range
- 6-second detection time with 3-second flush delay
- Automatic maintenance flush after 12 hours of inactivity
- For Urinal with 3/4" back spud inlet
- ADA Compliant
- Wireless communication
- Connects seamlessly with Georgia Pacific's KOLO™ Smart Monitoring System or other IoT monitoring platforms
- Service agreement required to enable IoT or Smart Features
- ECOPOWER flush valve's operation is independent of its IoT capability
- Some of the IoT-enabled Smart Features include: failure detection, usage, water consumption, and battery/capacitor charge
- Additional product benefits and features are available by contacting TOTO IoT/Smart Products Experts (or Division) or a TOTO sales representative
Technology & Innovation Highlights
Toto Tip:The water-powered turbine in the EcoPower faucet creates an electrical current that is stored in rechargeable cells to power the Smart Sensor System.
People Planet Water Certifications & Compliance
- ADA Compliant
Toto Tip:Serves people of every age and capability, without additional adaptation or specialization, and so can be enjoyed by everyone, always optimized for the best experience.
Toto Tip:TOTO has always been an industry leader in green technology. TOTO currently offers a number of products that meet the new California Green Buildings Standards Code (known as CalGreen). These include toilets, faucets, showers, flush valves, and urinals all with superior performance.
Toto Tip:A partnership program sponsored by EPA, seeking to protect the future of our nation's water supply by promoting water efficiency and enhancing the market for water-efficient products.
Toto Tip:Complies with California Proposition 65 warning requirements.