Helix Wall-Mount EcoPower Faucet - 1.0 GPM
WHERE TO BUY
Beautifully designed for high traffic spaces, the Helix EcoPower Faucet harnesses the energy of running water to power itself. The intuitive Smart Sensor technology accurately detects the user for rapid water disbursement.
- Operated entirely by hydropower. No external power source needed.
- Strategic location of sensor at tip of spout for instant response time.
- No wiring. Easy installation and low-cost maintenance.
- 1.0 GPM flow rate.
- Flow Rate of .18 Gallon Per Cycle, 10 Second - On Demand
- ADA compliant
- Consists of Spout and Controller
- Mixing Valve options available
- Wireless communication
- Connects seamlessly with Georgia Pacific's KOLO™ Smart Monitoring System or other IoT monitoring platforms
- Service agreement required to enable IoT or Smart Features
- ECOPOWER faucet's operation is independent of its IoT capability
- Some of the IoT-enabled Smart Features include: failure detection, usage, water consumption, and battery/capacitor charge
- Additional product benefits and features are available by contacting TOTO IoT/Smart Products Experts (or Division) or a TOTO sales representative
Technology & Innovation Highlights
- ECOPOWER®What's this?
Toto Tip:The water-powered turbine in the EcoPower faucet creates an electrical current that is stored in rechargeable cells to power the Smart Sensor System.
People Planet Water Certifications & Compliance
- What's this?
Toto Tip:TOTO has always been an industry leader in green technology. TOTO currently offers a number of products that meet the new California Green Buildings Standards Code (known as CalGreen). These include toilets, faucets, showers, flush valves, and urinals all with superior performance.
- ADA CompliantWhat's this?
Toto Tip:Serves people of every age and capability, without additional adaptation or specialization, and so can be enjoyed by everyone, always optimized for the best experience.
- What's this?
Toto Tip:Complies with California Proposition 65 warning requirements.
TOTO's Ecopower sensor faucets are operated entirely by hydropower. The flow of water spins the high-efficiency turbine to both create and store power for operation.
- Downloads and Product Specifications
- Parts and Service Information