Integrated EcoPower® Faucet
WHERE TO BUY
Truly a feat of design and innovation, the Integrated EcoPower Faucet is hydropowered for maximum energy savings. And with the controls integrated into the spout above the deck, access for maintenance and temperature control is quick and easy.
- Operated entirely by hydropower. No external power source needed.
- Strategic location of sensor at tip of spout for instant response time.
- No wiring. Easy installation and low-cost maintenance.
- Controls integrated into the spout above the deck for easy access.
- 0.5 GPM water-saving flow rate
- California Green Code Compliant
- ADA Compliant
Technology & Innovation Highlights
- SAFETY THERMO®What's this?
Toto Tip:SAFETY THERMO® with Shape Memory Alloy (SMA) coil responds to temperature changes more quickly than traditional wax-based systems, offering a more reliable and enjoyable showering experience.
- ECOPOWER®What's this?
Toto Tip:The water-powered turbine in the EcoPower faucet creates an electrical current that is stored in rechargeable cells to power the Smart Sensor System.
People Planet Water Certifications & Compliance
- What's this?
Toto Tip:TOTO has always been an industry leader in green technology. TOTO currently offers a number of products that meet the new California Green Buildings Standards Code (known as CalGreen). These include toilets, faucets, showers, flush valves, and urinals all with superior performance.
- ADA CompliantWhat's this?
Toto Tip:Serves people of every age and capability, without additional adaptation or specialization, and so can be enjoyed by everyone, always optimized for the best experience.
- What's this?
Toto Tip:Complies with California Proposition 65 warning requirements.
TOTO's Ecopower sensor faucets are operated entirely by hydropower. The flow of water spins the high-efficiency turbine to both create and store power for operation.