EcoPower® High-Efficiency Concealed Toilet Flush Valve 4"x4" - 1.28 GPF (V.B. Set) (Back Spud Floor)
The water-powered turbine in the EcoPower flush valve charges the power supply during usage and provides maximum performance in even the most demanding, high-traffic commercial spaces.
- Concealed Flush Valve with 1" angle stop and 1-1/2" Vacuum Breaker Set
- 4" x 4" Stainless Steel cover plate with tamper proof screws
- Hydropower self-generating system
- 1.28 GPF
- Self-cleaning piston valve with 360° filter screen
- Adjustable tail piece connection
- Neutral rough
- Manual flush override
- Self Adjusting detection range
- 6-second detection time with 3-second flush delay
- Automatic maintenance flush after 24 hours of inactivity
- For Floor Mount Toilet with 1-1/2" back spud inlet
- ADA Compliant
Technology & Innovation Highlights
Toto Tip:The water-powered turbine in the EcoPower faucet creates an electrical current that is stored in rechargeable cells to power the Smart Sensor System.
People Planet Water Certifications & Compliance
- ADA Compliant
Toto Tip:Serves people of every age and capability, without additional adaptation or specialization, and so can be enjoyed by everyone, always optimized for the best experience.
Toto Tip:TOTO has always been an industry leader in green technology. TOTO currently offers a number of products that meet the new California Green Buildings Standards Code (known as CalGreen). These include toilets, faucets, showers, flush valves, and urinals all with superior performance.
Toto Tip:Complies with California Proposition 65 warning requirements.